Institute Location: Hyatt Regency Mission Bay Spa and Marina – Mission Bay Park – 1441 Quivira Road – San Diego, CA 92109 – Phone: (619) 224-123
- Continental breakfast every day: 7:30 – 8:00 a.m.
- Start time every day: 8:00 a.m.
- End time for days 1&2: 5:00 p.m., Day 3: 1:00 p.m.
What should I wear?
- Business casual. Dress comfortably. You will be moving around A LOT.
Do I need to bring anything?
- A pen.
- Consider bringing a camera. It’s not uncommon for people to want to “capture and copy” something they see someone else developing and working on.
- A sweater…or a sweatshirt…or whatever a “layer” means to you. See the above question for more details.
- Walking/running shoes. The resort has a nice exercise room, a pool and a jacuzzi. They also have many, many miles of beautiful walking/jogging/running trails for you to explore.
What should I NOT bring?
- A laptop. Just a suggestion! Consider leaving it in your room for day one and if you feel you need it, then bring it on days two and three.
- A cellphone. Did you laugh? Again, just a suggestion. I know everyone will bring their cell phone. We give plenty of breaks to “catch up on work” but the absolute ideal is to be “freed up” to just learn Compression Planning.