Who Should Attend
- Your DNA is yearning for a way to work with people to really get meaningful work done and move ideas forward quickly. And your years of organizational life haven’t tarnished your soul with cynicism.
- You’re looking for fresh ways to keep from going crazy in the planning meetings you must have and must attend.
- You have a problem that’s been dragging on for 6 weeks, 8 weeks, 8 months, 2 years?
- You need to kick-start your stale plans.
- You have a big opportunity and don’t want to miss it.
- Your silos frustrate the daylights out of you and need to be dissolved.
- You have been looking for an alternative way to get groups to tackle tough issues and uncover new opportunities.
Who Should NOT Attend
- Workshop junkies
- It’s not for wimps. Moving ideas forward requires leadership.
- People who need to be fixed
- Departments that need to be fixed
- You’re a chronic whiner and a complainer
- You are looking to lead a group to a pre-determined conclusion. Stay away. Groups are too smart and know when they’re being had. This is NOT a “Management by Manipulation” workshop. You know what we mean.
Still wondering if this management development is for you? Give us a call at 1-800-569-6015 and we can talk.